
Of all things, one of my high school friends found another one of our friends on Facebook. Yes, Facebook. I doubted the that Facebook would EVER be useful to me, since I really wasn't looking for anyone. Yet, now, that I have been able to communicate with several of the ladies (notice, I refrained from saying GIRLS) that were my friends way back then, I am happy that I joined the social network.
I really didn't think I harbored any nostalgia at all for high school. All in all, I wasted the experience by being focused on the wrong stuff. I don't really want to expand on that mistake so I am not going to write about that any more right now!
At any rate, just hearing from these long lost friends makes my heart soar! Granted there are lots of people that I didn't really feel connected to in high school, however, making the connection again with the special, REAL friends feels good. I look forward to catching up with them after all these years!
Here's to friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment