Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Mourning

Rest in peace, my good, old dog, Bravo.
I'm sorry how things ended up after all that we have been through.
There is a place inside my heart where you will always live, along with all the other friends I have lost.
You were a loyal, gentle, joyful soul. You brought so much companionship and happiness to my life.  You really did mean the world to me. Thank you.
I miss you, I will miss relying on your company.  I will always remember my poozie dog. I hope that somehow you and Ursa are reunited.

Here's a poem that Joe wrote over 9 years ago when you were a puppy and just joined our household:


                             Ode to a Poodle



 You are a black shot of happiness

  If I’m depressed, you are there with a wagging tail.

                      Your black fur so plush and curly as if it were the softest         

                      of fine velvet fabrics.

                      With your deep brown eyes the color of a freshly tilled field.

                      Your brown eyes always full of joy.




Run free


No comments:

Post a Comment