Observations after 50(plus) years on this planet. This could be proof that an OLD dog actually CAN learn new tricks!
Friday, February 3, 2012
The Winter That Wasn't.....(yet)
The weather remains fog shrouded and damp. There really is no snow cover to speak of. Things are melting. It's FEBRUARY---in MINNESOTA.
It's ok with me, really, as we paid our dues last winter, for sure. Somehow, when you work outside all year long, you really appreciate moderation. If somehow the winter would continue in this moderate pattern and dare I ask...SPRING would come early, what a treat that would be! I am afraid though, that we can't possibly on the way to spring, although we are on the path.
Don't count winter out my friends, don't be complacent. I am including a photo from last year as today's reality SLAP! Keep your fingers crossed though, as the bluebirds and the red winged blackbirds return next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment