Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just Breathe

So many changes. so much going on!  Business has been, well, busy.  I never realized how many friends that I would make once I began caring for pets.  Animal people are wonderful. 

Since this weekend, lots has been happening with the families of the animals I hang around with.  There are happy things, sad things, and things that make me worry.  I feel like I am very invested in my clients.  That's a good thing.  So, as I finish this short post, I just want to pause and send good energy out to everyone.  I hope that all the "issues" (for lack of a better word) are resolved in a happy way. 

As I drove home from the last visit of the day, there was the most beautiful sunset that I have seen in a long time.  I hope it was a promise of good things for everyone!  Thinking of you all, "my"people and their pets.  I care deeply for you all and am keeping you in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment