Monday, July 4, 2011

July!

Ah, July!  My absolute favorite month of the year.  After an endless winter and a wet cool (cold) spring, July has burst onto the scene.  Today the weather is gorgeous.  The sky is clear and blue, the temperature is WARM and the humidity is lower.  I was zooming down the beautiful country roads on my pet sitting rounds this afternoon.  My windows were open and all of a sudden the old theme from Hawaii 5-0 came on the radio.( the old one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LnK8b_jk8w

There's the link.....enjoy it, if you have time! Fun!  (even if I was driving a Forester instead of a Mustang convertible!)

This, after a gigantic storm on Friday let loose on a large portion of Minnesota and Wisconsin.   Once again, the fourth of July fun at the cabin gets postponed!  There is widespread damage in Burnett County, but luckily, no damage to the structures of friends and families we have living in that area. 

Today's beautiful weather seems a lot like an apology from Mother Nature.  Today, I will forgive her and keep the memory of this gorgeous day, so I can take it out in JANUARY when the long Minnesota winter makes me feel so desparate!

No comments:

Post a Comment