Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Light

Today, as I traveled to my first pet sitting stop, I watched the sun come up as I do so many mornings.  It is a beautiful sight each and every day.  It is especially satisfying to know that many people are still asleep, but I am making my rounds!  There are clients who are away from home without worry, knowing that their pets are being loved and cared for.
So while there are so many people sleeping in on the weekend, I take a special pride in being "up and at 'em", to stand in for my clients and to feed, walk, and show each of my special charges some love and affection. 

The animals appreciate it and there is lots of satisfaction for me in knowing that my clients  trust me to love their animals and watch over them until they return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment