Such a funny ad. Vitamins for pep, Pep for vitamins!You know those emails that make the rounds with the funny old ads. The ones that crack me up are the ones that show just how women were expected to be in those good old days. I wanted to share this one partially in the hope that it would get me writing some more. So, really, the post has nothing to do with women's roles, it has to do with funny. I wonder what would happen if my husband came home and I was #1) CLEANING or #2) Dressed in a funny little housedress and wearing an apron!!! Hahahaha. ( He'd be surprised just to find me home at all. This summer has been so busy.)
Each week that goes by, gets me looking to the next week, where I hope to find some good old fashioned free time. In the meantime, my favorite season of the year is ZOOMING by. As it is now, I have be just fitting stuff in during the small gaps I find in this crazy schedule.
I think I may try a pet sitting blog soon, as that job of mine is FULL of heart warming, funny stories.
But, for now, the laundry is calling. I am glad I took my vitamins this morning, but I am still waiting for the pep!

No comments:
Post a Comment