Friday, May 14, 2010

Living in a Little World

Much to my surprise, I got an email from my very dearest friend yesterday. Well, actually, it shouldn't have been a surprise, because the night before, I had thought of her. It happens to us all the time, whenever we have a thought of one another....BOOM.....a contact comes through! It seems like some kind of telepathic communication! She and I have always had this odd gift, so like I said, I should not have been surprised to get the email.

She is a very generous friend. She has been making it her practice of late to give "experiences" when it it time to give someone a gift. That is why she contacted me. Of course, she knew of "THE birthday" in April, and she has arranged a little surprise for that. It will be fun and fabulous to see her again, although, it made me realize how much my life has SHRUNKEN.

When a person gets busy with everyone around her, and arranging things for everybody else, they tend to forget to make sure that their own world doesn't get so "little". Guilty!

I hope to use this year to live a larger life. We'll see how it goes! Thanks, dear friend, for opening my eyes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment