Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy New Year!

Each year on my birthday, I choose to treat it as my own personal New Year. This is the time for me to finally make MY personal new year's resolutions.  However, like most of this year, the Happy day snuck up on me.  I wasn't ready!  I am going to use the rest of today to ponder and to make my resolutions.  Believe me, there is LOTS of room for improvement!

I started this silly blog experiment one year ago, with the idea of posting daily, or at least weekly.  I see that I only posted 43 times.  We'll see what this year brings. It is sure starting out BUSY! (oh, and COLD).

I tried to start a fire in the fireplace today and its one of those days when even the newspaper won't burn...  *sigh*
more later

No comments:

Post a Comment