There is a saying that describes a beautiful day, the saying says "It's a Bluebird Day". Imagine the blue sky, imagine the warm sunshine.
We got a little taste of it yesterday. In fact, as soon as I walked outside in the morning, I was greeted by the song of the male bluebird in my front yard!
They're back!
Of course, the first thing I did was call my friend, Murph, to let him know they were back. Of course, Murph was already out on the bluebird trail getting the nestboxes ready for a new nesting season. I quickly went out on my portion of the trail and opened the boxes, also. At one pair of boxes, the bluebirds were already waiting! :>
I used the taste of spring to clean the chicken coop. That was a job that needed to be done. Its nice and fresh in there now.
I also used the time to give the poo doggy a little trim. I groomed his face and he looks gorgeous. I need to send the blades in to be sharpened so they are ready when it is time for his spring shave down!
Little by little spring creeps in. There was even a thunderstorm this morning!
Oh and the tomatoes are sprouting in their little peat pots in the basement!
No comments:
Post a Comment