Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dreaming about Barns


Well, I finally have the "barn" I have always wanted.
No, it's not a big old creaky barn full of pigeons and other creatures.
No, it probably will not ever house anything with hooves, but it's mine and I love it.

My "Pretty Ladies" love their new home.  There was a group of six of them who really could not figure it out.  When night came, everyone went into the new barn, except this group of six.  These girls huddled in the dark where the coop USED TO BE!  Poor little girls!  I went out and shoveled them into the new coop. The new place is a week old now and everyone has the hang of it. 

Now, speaking of barns, I have been observing all the beautiful barns around where I live and finally decided to take my camera along with me to photograph them.  Here are a few to get us started!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment