Today, I am filled with gratitude for the wonderful friends and family who carve time out of their very hectic schedules to take time to celebrate!
Yesterday, was the graduation party (that almost wasn't) for my oldest son. So many of our relatives made the time to come out to the "boonies" and eat tacos with us! The weather was perfect and even the food turned out great. (whew!)
I do not know how to thank you all for being there. It meant more than you will ever know, not just to the graduate, but to me.
I regret that I did not have the chance to sit down and spend LOTS of time with each and every person. But, I hope they all know that just seeing each one of them filled my heart with so much happiness.
Thank you, dear friends, I know you have lots to do. The time you gave me yesterday is high on my list of events to cherish!
Thank you, dear family. Some of you live very far away, and yet, always "go the extra mile" to be there for important milestones.
As always, it was great spending time with you. The graduation party was a success and also a fun family get-together! Thanks for everything! Love Andrea & Jameson
ReplyDeleteAndrea...it was great to see you and Jameson. Thanks for everything!
ReplyDelete