Sunday, February 13, 2011

Name It! Own It! BE IT!

I have learned a very important lesson.  Just be what you say you are! 
You know all those forms you must fill out anytime you are a new client somewhere?  They usually ask for your occupation.  Well, this year, I AM listing my occupation as a Pet Sitter!  It's what I am, afterall.  In order to maintain this little business venture, I just have to name it. 
I did it once...and guess what?  It is paying off.  Self fulfilling prophecy?  I believe there is something to that and I just need to keep remembering that!
Hello, 2011! 
P.S.  Hahahaha, I just re- read the Nov 19, 2010 post....note to self.....NOT organized YET!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Ronni! In Japan, my occupation on forms is often listed as "housewife" or "dependent". It made me angry in the beginning and now I just laugh. I love my life as a "housewife"!!!

    ReplyDelete