Putting it out into the universe. That's what I did recently. It came back, it came back big. It's good to remember now and again to set a goal, to state a goal, and to make it happen. It's all too easy to become mired down in the routine.
Once things started happening, it again became apparent that I am unorganized. VERY unorganized. I am going to make an effort beginning now, to become the organized person that I think I am. 2011 will be here soon and it's time to shake off the routine and to become purposeful. It feels good when things run well and I have had little glimpses of organization which have inspired me.
I suppose that I will get sucked into the winter doldrums soon. I will long to hibernate and just wake up when the brutal winter is over. It started early this year, but it is a good excuse to get some indoor work taken care of. This brings me back to the O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N of my existence. I'll let you know how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment